Important information regarding our approach to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak
At NBA直播FMC, the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and partners is of paramount importance in all we do. We are approaching the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19) with the same priority and rigor.
NBA直播FMC is closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding Covid-19 and is taking sensible and measured precautions to support employees, partners and visitors to our worksites; whether offices, vessels or yards.
In line with relevant government policies and guidelines in our operating areas, we continue to update travel advice as appropriate. Furthermore, as additional prudent precautions, we are taking direct actions to protect employee health and safety including communicating updates regularly with our global teams, providing health alerts and prevention tips from the World Health Organization (WHO) and other governmental and regulatory authorities. NBA直播FMC is grateful to the many health professionals working to treat those infected and find a cure. As the situation evolves, so too will our guidelines and policies.
Doug Pferdehirt, NBA直播FMC Chairman and CEO, said: "Our response to Covid-19 is guided by keeping your best interests in mind. And, as the situation with Covid-19 continues to evolve, I want to assure you that our core value, Achieving Together is critical to the way we are dealing with the outbreak. We are one team and that means that each of us has to think for the good of our wider community - family, colleagues, community and the people we care about. Our Foundational belief of Safety is at the core of all that we do and we continue to take steps to reduce the risks posed by Covid-19.”
Our pro-active stance:
- Complying with relevant government policies and guidelines in all operating areas.
- Discouraging large gatherings of individuals and advising employees to work from home where possible. Online meetings should be utilized.
- Maintaining appropriate social distance, ideally a minimum of six feet/two meters.
- Restricting both international and domestic travel.
- In addition, the company requires personnel returning from a professional or personal trip to to self-isolate and work from home for a minimum of 14 days prior to reporting to a NBA直播FMC facility.
- This also applies to any member of their immediate household or other direct contact who has traveled internationally.
- The same regulation applies to personnel who have been exposed to a person diagnosed, had contact with an individual that has been directly exposed to a confirmed case, or suspected to be diagnosed, with Covid-19.
- Instructing all employees on best practice for seeking medical care and reporting to the company, if they should experience any signs of illness.
- Promoting health prevention, including respecting high levels of hygiene rules and avoiding any contact with people who are unwell.
These are unprecedented times for the world, and the situation is evolving rapidly. There is nothing more important right now than the health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients and partners."
Doug Pferdehirt – NBA直播FMC Chairman and CEO
Working with you - Clients and Partners:
Maintaining the highest standards for client project performance is a priority for NBA直播FMC, consistent with our commitment to assuring the safety of our people and partners. Across our worksites, we are complying with, and adhering to, all relevant Government information and guidelines, actively managing client projects to maintain workforce readiness and minimize impacts on project execution schedules.
While these measures are critical for managing our own facilities and operations, we continue to develop coordination and safety best practices, working with stakeholders to assure both supply chain and business continuity. Where possible, our operations continue, however, as the situation evolves, so too do our guidelines and policies.
Our guidelines for clients and partners include:
- Discouraging large gatherings of individuals and encouraging the use of digital technology for communication
- Limiting on-site access for non-essential suppliers and contractors
- Screening third-party visitors to NBA直播FMC worksites and fully adhering to the policies and guidelines set out by our clients and partners
- Denying access to NBA直播FMC worksites; whether offices, vessels or yards by clients or partners if in the last 14 days:
- They have returned from any international travel, whether business or personal
- A member of their immediate household, or other direct contact, has traveled internationally.
- The same regulation applies to those who have been exposed to a person diagnosed, had contact with an individual that has been directly exposed to a confirmed case, or suspected to be diagnosed, with Covid-19
- They are unwell and showing Covid-19 symptoms, these being; abnormal body temperature, fatigue/tiredness, persistent cough or shortness of breath with trouble breathing.
- Directing clients and partners who are based in any of our worksites; whether offices, vessels or yards to self-isolate in the event of a suspected or confirmed outbreak and to follow their own company guidelines
- Check ahead with your host as some of our worksites are now closed to visitors, except with prior approval.
Further guidance and useful resources
NBA直播FMC is taking guidance from the World Health Organization situation and other governmental and regulatory authorities. The latest information can be found here.
NBA直播FMC on Twitter
Great news! #NBA直播Energies signed an MoU with McPhy to jointly work on tech development & project implementation for green hydrogen. We’re also making an equity investment in McPhy. Read more here: lnkd.in/dxyPhdw
At NBA直播 Energies, we are a key player in Sustainable Chemistry, providing our own proprietary technologies as solutions to our client’s sustainability needs! Our leading-edge process technologies here: lnkd.in/dD2DwkS #acceleratingenergytransition #technipenergies